www.flickr.com
Custom Search
Deika Morrison

Deika Morrison: Reasoning the Reasons

Grab this Headline Animator

Deika Morrison: Financial Security Tips+Tools

Grab this Headline Animator

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Finally! And Thanks :)

Thank You!Image by HuNo (On & Off) via Flickr

Most of my readers know that I love photography. Well, see this one on the right. This is exactly how I feel - hopeful and looking into the light that is illuminating the beautiful, but dark scenery.

I have always been taught to express gratitude. And tonight I am grateful for a stimulus bill that has become law. Finally, there is some light in the darkness.

The pundits will try to depress you that it is not enough. Who cares? It is more than nothing. It is at least one more job that yesterday. It is at least one more unemployment benefit than yesterday. It is at least one more...you, get the picture.

We get to round 2 when we get through round 1.

I am grateful that finally, we can start to move in a forward direction.

I know it's not perfect. I don't expect it to be.

Laws can be amended if they are really causing havoc, so I am not worried there either.

The important thing is that finally, finally, finally after months and trillions of dollars of lost value, there is an actionable plan.

It's no longer an idea, or a point of debate or for some a political football to impede progress.

It is now something real to do real things.

Finally!

Let's get to work. We don't have even a nanosecond to waste.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Reasoning The Reasons by Deika Morrison is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.