www.flickr.com
Custom Search
Deika Morrison

Deika Morrison: Reasoning the Reasons

Grab this Headline Animator

Deika Morrison: Financial Security Tips+Tools

Grab this Headline Animator

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Role of the VP?

In an earlier post, Democracy or Dictatorship, I mentioned my discomfort with Governor Palin's answer to this question about the role of the VP in the debate. It made my top 10 list of things I wish I had never heard her say.

Well, watch this video - another Special Comment from MSNBC's Keith Olbermann

I must be missing something. Really. Because she keeps saying the same answer or some variation thereof, although she has been corrected over and over.

This is a serious matter. The Constitution is not convenient.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Reasoning The Reasons by Deika Morrison is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.