www.flickr.com
Custom Search
Deika Morrison

Deika Morrison: Reasoning the Reasons

Grab this Headline Animator

Deika Morrison: Financial Security Tips+Tools

Grab this Headline Animator

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Did I really hear that in the second Presidential debate?

Two expressions; 5 words (click the links to watch the videos):
  • "That one" - Senator McCain's reference to his opponent Senator Obama - not a position, but reference to Senator Obama himself (yes, as a person)
  • "Not you, Tom" - Speaking to Tom Brokaw, this was Senator McCain's answer to his question about who should be Secretary of the Treasury.
Respectfully, this was more than inappropriate; it was just plain rude.

When I have read the transcript, and gone through all the things I wish I never heard, I'll have another post.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Reasoning The Reasons by Deika Morrison is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.